The fully recyclable Vantage™ daypack is a commuter’s workhorse, featuring a revolutionary set of NEMO-exclusive fabrics for an abrasion-resistant, water-resistant exterior and a groundbreaking foam alternative with excellent cushioning and wicking properties. Designed with multipurpose in mind, Vantage can transition from work to play with ease. Its large exterior pocket can easily hold a helmet or shoes when commuting, and extra layers when you’re on the trail.
Beyond functionality and high performance, as part of our Endless Promise® collection, the Vantage series delivers a very distinct and essential advantage: It is designed to stay out of the landfill, forever. Durable, adjustable, and easily repairable, Endless Promise packs are intended to remain in use as long as possible — but when they do finally reach their limit, NEMO has taken responsibility for ensuring that they can be fully recycled.
From this recyclability design challenge came two major material innovations. First, our new CERO™ fabric is woven from recycled yarns, has a tear strength up to 2x higher than the industry standard, and is also up to 1.5x more water-resistant than other packs on the market — perfect for those unplanned downpours! It’s also made entirely of recycled (and recyclable) PET. Likewise, instead of traditional unrecyclable foams for cushioning, we’ve introduced CCubed™, a recycled and recyclable material that avoids harmful off-gassing seen with EVAs. In addition, CCubed cushioning is 97% air which, unlike foam, allows it to quickly wick away sweat and help it evaporate. Body-mapped to your sweat zones, this results in a noticeably drier and cooler pack experience, even on hot summer days.
We expect Vantage to be on the move for a long time, but when it’s taken its last trip, it can be sent back to NEMO for total recycling, preventing any further waste and enabling it to live on as new gear for the next adventurer.
- Recycled CERO™ fabrics offer excellent strength and waterproofing to help protect your cargo and can be efficiently recycled again at end of life.
- Positioned at the body’s heaviest sweat zones, the CCubed™ recycled, recyclable cushioning wicks away sweat and helps dissipate body heat and moisture.
- NEMO takes full responsibility for all Endless Promise® products, from production to end of life, and designs them for total recyclability to stay out of the landfill.
- By accepting the challenge of mono-polymer construction and building Vantage™ from just a single type of material, this product is fully recyclable, further keeping waste out of the trash.
- Contoured back panel and wide, flexible shoulder straps conform closely to your body for immediate and long-lasting comfort.
- The active-inspired geometry and adjustable fit help create a pack that moves with you, without disrupting your journey.
- A large, expanding front stash pocket can house a bike helmet or extra layers with ease.
- A hidden security pocket keeps valuables stashed away, while an internal zippered organization pocket neatly stows smaller belongings.
- The tech compartment includes an internal sleeve sized to comfortably fit a 16-inch laptop and a smaller sleeve to house a tablet. The laptop sleeve is positioned away from the back so the cushioned fit isn’t compromised.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.