OUR PRODUCTS ARE MEANT TO LAST A LIFETIME.
Why throw it in a landfill when you can patch it up and be on your way, loving the gear that has been with you on so many adventures? Repairing gear is always our first choice, and our team of product repair gurus can work wonders to get back on the trail.
We know you want to get back out there as soon as possible and we will do our best to make that happen. Please be aware repairs usually take between 2 and 3 weeks to complete, not including shipping time to NEMO. To minimize impact on your planned activities, we recommend repairing your gear during the off-season (but we'll happily accept repair requests all year round!).
Need a new tent clip? Looking to purchase some spare Jake's feet? We can help! Please fill out our Spare Part Request Form and someone from our team will be in touch to set up an order!
- Once we've determined your repair needs, we'll give you an estimate of repair services or refer you to a secondary repair facility. We reserve the right to charge an additional repair service fee with may not be the same as the estimate given, but we will contact you before doing so. You will be responsible for all shipping, customs, and duties charged.
- Start the repair process using the button below.
- We will email you a return authorization number (RA#). Print this email including the RA# and include a copy in the box. If you have the original invoice, include this in the box also.
- Please make sure the item(s) have been cleaned to ensure the health and welfare of our Returns Department staff, and that no damage occurs to our repair machinery.
- Pack the product in a sturdy cardboard box.
- Use a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance for your package. NEMO is not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Please be sure to include the RA# on the shipping label so we can identify the package when it arrives.
- Ship to:
383 Central Ave, Suite #275
Dover, NH 03820
- Wait impatiently like a kid on their birthday for your gear.